Our hiring process explained
We are always on the lookout for the best people who consistently deliver more results than expected, and do it on time, all the time. If you are one of those people just call us
+38 096 66 19 136
or email your resume to
with contact details and a few lines about your biggest accomplishment in IT where you had the least amount of skills.
This is all we want to know and this is all we will be talking about during the interview. It is that simple.
Small print: we also expect you to have a decent level of English (don’t worry if you got no formal certifications, it takes us 10 min to find out what you can and cannot say). We are prepared to help you learning as there is no such thing as fluent foreign language but since some of your colleagues will not know Ukrainian or Russian and you are expected to work in a team starting from the day one, the language is important.
We are looking for a good performer, who can commit himself to the task and create the real outcome. We propose to work on a project that is targeting huge businesses. Hence it would be desired to have experience with corporate software development and integration. Performance and scalability are the key factors, software solutions should easily run for 10k+ users per tenant. Currently Product is based on the following set of technologies:
- .Net Core
- Microsoft SQL
- Apache Cordova
However, development roadmap includes a lot of new features like NoSQL storage for media data types, sentiment analysis for AI, integation with SuccessFactors, and so on. We expect Backend Developer to construct/maintain information systems by designing, coding, testing, compiling, installing and documenting software solutions on-time, to specification and with a required level of quality.
- Designs applications (or changes to applications) to fulfil customer's requirements
- Codes software to implement given technical specifications (both new applications and modifications to existing)
- Tests software to achieve appropriate level of quality/number of defects. This includes functional, performance, unit, integration, security and other types of testing.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Improves current practices/processes/technologies.
- Learns proactively and applies new knowledge in practice.
- Generates and puts new ideas into actions and encourages other to do so.
- Refine Backend architecture keeping in mind scalability and performance
- Evaluate, Plan and Implement Change requests
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Advise on Backend strategical development
- Choose from available 3-d partly alternatives for specific requirements
- Performance measurement and improvements
- Following OWASP Secure Coding practices, security patching
- Participate in other projects on similar roles
Desired knowledge, but not limited to :
- Web servicess
- Unit Testing/TDD
- Coding standards and practices
- ASP.Net MVC Framework
- English (reading and writing)
We offer :
- Competitive salary corresponding to your skills level
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working scheduleu
We expect you not to give up when meeting challenges on your way like: