Our hiring process explained
We are always on the lookout for the best people who consistently deliver more results than expected, and do it on time, all the time. If you are one of those people just call us
+38 096 66 19 136
or email your resume to
with contact details and a few lines about your biggest accomplishment in IT where you had the least amount of skills.
This is all we want to know and this is all we will be talking about during the interview. It is that simple.
Small print: we also expect you to have a decent level of English (don’t worry if you got no formal certifications, it takes us 10 min to find out what you can and cannot say). We are prepared to help you learning as there is no such thing as fluent foreign language but since some of your colleagues will not know Ukrainian or Russian and you are expected to work in a team starting from the day one, the language is important.
- Designs applications (or changes to applications) to fulfil customer's requirements
- Builds custom websites based on WordPress
- Evaluate, Plan and Implement Change requests
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Advise on Frontend/Backend site development
- Choose from available 3-d partly (services or plugins) alternatives for specific requirements
- UI/UX design
- Cross-browser compatible web design
- Performance measurement and improvements
- Following OWASP Secure Coding practices, security patching
- Codes plugins to implement given technical specifications (both new applications and modifications to existing)
- Tests software to achieve appropriate level of quality/number of defects. This includes functional, performance, unit, integration, security and other types of testing
- Documents solutions by developing documentation (e.g. flowcharts, layouts, diagrams etc), code comments and clear code (this must be done in clear English)
- Foundation/ Bootstrap
- Coding standards and practices
- English (reading and writing) at least Intermediate level
- Competitive salary corresponding to your skills level
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working schedule
We are looking for a good performer, who can commit himself to the task and create the real outcome. We propose to work on a project that is targeting huge businesses. Hence it would be desired to have experience with corporate software development and integration. Performance and scalability are the key factors, software solutions should easily run for 10k+ users per tenant.
Currently Product is based on the following set of technologies:
We expect you not to give up when meeting challenges on your way like: